Wednesday 15 October 2008

Swept Away

OK, so since meeting Nick precicley one week ago today (Haha.. we work fast..) I have been so so happy!

He's adorable. He makes me laugh so much. We haven't spent a minute apart other than when we are working..

We have done so much, no vegging out. Wednesday we went out for drinks and got take out (our first date..) Thursday I was working in the evening and him during the day but we met on all our brakes.. Friday we went out with his Mates in the evening and had a lock in at the pub.. Saturday we spent the day in Exeter where I was taken to a lovely Spanish restaurant for Tapa's.. Sunday we went for a walk on the moors then to lunch at my Mothers house (yes he has met the Mother already! She loves him!) Monday we went to Dartmouth then out for a meal at an Indian Restaurant.. and yesterday I only had an hour off so he took me to the Pizza Cafe for tea!

I am so loved up!

3 comments:

MELISS said...

Awwwwwwww young "love"!
*gets a stary eyed look*

HOW NICE!

I'm glad you're happy, and being treated like a queen<3

*cough* tell him to bring you to Holland *cough*

*cough* *cough* before January *cough* *couch*

Spontaneous Dreamer said...

I'm working on in melissa! I'm working on it!

Ineke said...

oohhh.
good to hear you're happy!!